YUI is a Japanese singer/songwriter/musician (who plays both the acoustic and electric guitar). She was born in Fukouka, Japan, on March 26th 1987. Unlike many professional musicians who’ve played an instrument all their lives, it wasn’t until the age of 16 when she started playing the guitar (and began to study singing and songwriting at a private music cram school in Fukuoka). In such a short time, YUI was able to master her skills at the guitar, and learn so much about singing and songwriting. This would prove her future success and launch her career as a professional artist at a young age.

Now, Yui will release her long waited album, “I Loved Yesterday” soon on 9/4/2008. Let’s take a look Yui’s new album here.

Artist : Yui
Album :I Loved Yesterday
Lyrics/Music : Yui

Track Listing
CD
1. Laugh Away
2. My Generation
3. Find me
4. No way
5. Namidairo
6. Daydreamer
7. Love is all
8. I will love you
9. We will go
10. OH YEAH
11. My friend
12. LOVE & TRUTH
13. Am I wrong?

DVD
1. Good-bye days
2. I remember you
3. Rolling star
4. CHE.R.RY
5. Live at Budokan (19/11/2007)

0 comments





Recent Entries

Recent Comments